Molten Metal Weld Splatter Resistant Silica Folded and Stitched Tape
|FOB Price:||US $5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $5/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, CASH|
- High Temperature Heat Fire Resistant Thermal Insulating Tape
- 29 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: BST-SIT-ST
- Type: Insulation Tape
- Material: Silica
- Maximum Voltage: Nm
- Certification: UL
- Brand: Bstflex
- Trademark: BSTFLEX
- Specification: Upon request
- HS Code: 701959
- Application: Insulators, Electrical Winding Insulation, Winding Wire Coating Insulation, Electrical Base, Shell, Motor, Insulating Varnish, Switch Baseplate, Heat Insulation
- Chemistry: Organic Insulation
- Thermal Rating: 250 250
- Classification: Organic Insulating Material
- Color: White
- Near Port: Shanghai, Ningbo
- Transport Package: Carton Box
- Origin: China
2 layers for 1/8"; 3 layers for 3/16" and 4 layers for 1/4"
1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 2", 2 1/2", 3", 4", 5" and 6" widths.
Other widths available by request.
BST-SIT-ST high temperature Stitched Silica Tape is made from an extremely pure filament silica fiber, and stitched by multilayer slit tape. PSA backed is available.
The tape is overlaped by 50% when wraping, which provides the entire assembly with stability. Safety wire, clamps, ties or pure silicone tape can be used to secure the tape in place after installation.
It is used to protection of industrial hydraulic hoses and lines, pneumatic lines, fuel & oil lines, brake lines, wires, cables, tube and pipe from exposure to high and extreme heat conditions.